Enriching Team Culture
This program is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible.
How Does It Work?
The Five Behaviors Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
How We Can Help
This program is designed exclusively for intact teams and workgroups.
It is available as a 3-day retreat, modules delivered over several weeks, or an abridged single-day program.
A program designed for everyone in the organization, not just intact teams. In our matrixed organizations that require employees to be agile and be part of many project teams or at least multiple teams this program is designed for everyone to increase their strengths of team behaviors as they navigate being a team player.