Founder of Be Exceptional
Dawn Abbott, founder of Be Exceptional, is ready and eager to help take your next event, conference, or meeting to a new level. Dawn brings her passion of living an exceptional life at home and in the workplace to your team or group with relevant and dynamic keynotes. Through the sharing of her life and business experiences, Dawn offers attendees valuable lessons for making lasting positive change. She will work with you to customize the message that will serve as inspiration to enliven and encourage audience members to be their very best selves, both personally and professionally.
A whole is only as strong and successful as its parts. Dawn’s keynotes focus on building up individuals and leaders in order to maximize the potential of your organization.
Dawn’s signature keynotes are outlined below, but remember, Dawn can work with you to customize the message specifically for your audience.
How We Can Help
Be Exceptional Keynote
In this signature keynote, Dawn captures the audience with her triumphant story of transforming her life from one of surviving to one of thriving. She takes the audience through an emotional lifeline where she learned some crucial lessons the hard way. The lessons she learned are the fruit of some painful roots. These lessons can change a person’s life. With some easy tactical changes, anyone’s life can improve in one day and he or she can begin a journey of exceptional living.
Book Dawn to be your opening or closing keynote speaker and lead your group, your organization, or your company to great new heights. She is raw, real, humorous, and honest about her journey. Above all, she passionately ensures that every audience member walks away with gratitude, understanding, and a desire to live more exceptionally.
- School and youth groups
- Women’s groups
- Trade, industry, and nonprofit associations
- Be a Screen, Not a Door: Dawn teaches audiences the importance of feeling emotions and gives valuable strategies for getting through obstacles and learning from all of our struggles.
- Choose Happiness: We are all in control of ourselves, but too often we wait for external situations or other people to determine how we feel. Dawn teaches audience members how to align with their gifts, let go of their limits, and find their own happiness.
- Increase Your Greatness and Forget about Your Weaknesses: Dawn teaches audience members how to find their strengths and use them in every part of their lives, in every task and in every interaction. Every member of the audience will walk away ready to do better, be better, and live an exceptional life.
- Remain in Gratitude: Dawn shares her story and the tactical ways in which she never spends a minute focusing on what’s wrong rather than that for which she is grateful. This information is transformative for audiences.
Strategic Habits for Exceptional Business Keynote
Dawn’s mission with this keynote address is to help prevent common struggles for small business owners. Dawn will walk you through the transformation in her business and life that allows her to earn more than she ever has and work less than most people. This presentation provides the tactical and strategic habits to create a business that is mature and scalable for growth.
There are three big ideas in this presentation. The first encourages you to assess your business and determine if you are making or are about to make any of the mistakes typically made in small business. The next teaches how to put the basic systems in place to create a business that gives you the lifestyle you deserve: your vision, mission, values, culture, strategic plan, processes, procedures, priorities, data, niche, goals, and action plan. You’ll also gain insight into assembling a great team. Lastly, Dawn inspires leaders to make the one major shift that changes the game: the mind set shift. Through her life and business experience she will help you identify what is most important and inspire you to live an exceptional life on purpose.
This business keynote was created for small business owners and leaders of teams.
- Identify and correct the typical small business mistakes that prevent 80 percent of businesses from being successful.
- Create your vision, mission, values, and culture.
- Determine your top five priorities and decide which will make the most impact on your growth.
- Design a strategic plan, processes, systems, rhythm, and data for a scalable business.
Exceptional Teams Keynote
This keynote delivers the blueprint for creating the culture of your success as a team. This presentation goes through all of the strategies for hiring, managing, and getting your team members in the right seats rowing in the right direction.
This keynote is for any team wanting to improve the way members work together to be more effective and have more fun working collaboratively.
- Understand the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
- Gain knowledge and insight about the practices that create these behaviors.
- Learn to implement the three steps to being a great leader of great teams: perspective, processes, and engagement.